.:: Infinitius ::.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get to know your guildies

Go down

Get to know your guildies Empty Get to know your guildies

Post by Irlene Thu May 14, 2015 12:10 pm

Hiya. In this topic you can to post any little things about you that you'd like other people to know about you, or would like to know about other members.
Here's an optional outline of questions. Feel free to add your own, or remove mine, as you please. Ask as many or as little questions as you want.

1) How were you introduced to mabi?
2) How long have you been playing. What's kept you playing?
3) How were you introduced to the guild?
4) What's your favorite aspect of the game?
5) Do you play any other games?
6) (Didn't have a question ready, just put whatever you want)

My answers
1) How were you introduced to mabi? Through a family member, I saw them playing and after a few months gave it a try.
2) How long have you been playing. What's kept you playing? ~4 years. And the fact that you never really run out of things to do. And every time you think you've come close to it, you find that you've only hit the tip of the iceberg.
3) How were you introduced to the guild? I was offered a place in the guild by the leader/officer.
4) What's your favorite aspect of the game? See question 2. Added: The fact that you can see your character's ability grow so quickly, and see your work pay off so well so fast.
5) Do you play any other games? A few, usually I draw, though.
6)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Irlene
Irlene

Character sheet
Character Sheet: http://puu.sh/h3ymc/b8a7694ec7.png

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum